Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

Iphone 6 No Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crea2k View Post
    Did it work after meson was replaced ?, of not you could well have bridged balls under the ic, or under ones next to it. Flip the board on it's side and bring your microscope to the edge of the desk, you should be able to look at some of the balls on the edge of the ic, which will give you a rough idea if they did a decent job or not. If it didn't work after meson was replaced that is a big clue.
    Not replace Mason Jessa was wondering was it replaced before

Comment

I check the bl light circuity Sly Measurements look all good Even the missing pin on the he digitizer the display should still come up I would think

Comment

From the video and images do you think it was water damaged???

Comment

Looks more like flux residue to me. hard to say though.

Have you check the lcm power lines?

Comment

Not get the time to get back to it yet Thanks

Comment

No, the phone is not water damaged, but it is very dirty and has an oil-like residue. The next step of no image is diode mode readings in the connector---and be gentle!!!! I saw on the video you have tweezers that are waaay too big to be approaching the board. You want to use a tool about the size of a straight pin or needle. You can easily clean out connector with that

Comment

Working...
              X