Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: https://forum.ipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPhone 6s stuck on 0.09A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHI888 View Post

...because when I shorted i2c0 line, DC pulled 0.53A.

Here is the wrong interpretation! As you mentioned before: "Shorted my knowd good ip6 pcb on C0511 to ground and DC power is stuck on 0.53A - see post#10"

Actually, you shorted the capacitor C0511, which IS NOT in a data line! It is in a POWER RAIL PP1V8. That's why you got a 0.53A in DCPS - a high consumption!

If you haven't skipped Mark's question to you (Now tell me if c0511 is on a data line or a power rail? See post #11), you wouldn't get that wrong interpretation!

And Jessa also stated the same at the post#14!

Last edited by Alber_the_Learner; 01-31-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Have you considered looking for an open line, or a line with a wrong voltage drop instead of only looking for a short?
      Here is the Key, what Sly already mentioned to you: With a 0.09A in DCPS, you have a OL (Open Line) or a wrong voltage drop. This is the road map for you!

Good luck, my friend! I am also learning here, like you!

Do you still have that board? Or gave up?

Comment

Working...
      X