Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iphone 6s no image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone 6s no image

i have this 6s no image

customer came in no touch, just measuring voltage and became no display

ap to lcm reset is 50k and 0.6v

doesnt look right to me. just need data.

i jumped 1.8 to that and no has backlight still no display

have replaced chestnut same thing. all flilters are ok

"Jumped 1.8 to that" why? Always be eliminating variables NOT ADDING THEM! Sending 1.8v into the CPU when you have no evidence that there is anything wrong with that line is a GREAT WAY TO RUIN SOMEONE'S MEMORIES. I have no tolerance for that.

Time for you to learn how to troubleshoot image. Stare at the schematic at the connector. What lines do you think control image power? What could we learn about those lines using diode mode on our multimeter? Report back with your thoughts.

Comment

I'd hazard a guess and say when you were measuring the touch voltages you've shorted part of the image circuit out in the process.

Ask your customer to login to iCloud.com on a computer and go to photos. If you're lucky they have iCloud photo sync turned on and the photos are on there.

Comment

Working...
      X