Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPhone 6S stuck on Verifying iPhone Restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 6S stuck on Verifying iPhone Restore

IPhone 6S came in boot looping not charging, replaced tigris, phone charges normally now. Trying to update/restore but phone gets stuck on "Verifying iPhone Restore". Most have i waited is 3 hours. I really have no clue where to go from here with this problem. I don't know any prior history. No liquid damage. No extreme drop damage.

No one has run into this before?

Comment

try restoring with 3utools and see where it crashes. also usually i also replace trisar as well.

Comment

I have never solved this problem, but I have seen it before. To me it seems similar to the phones that complete restore and then just go straight back to recovery mode. The phone is not able to read or write something to the NAND. In the 'autoreturn to dfu' phones, folks have taken the time to confirm that this can be caused by bad nand by reading/writing a new nand which solves the phone. Because of that, it doesn't seem like this has any likely chance of being a hardware fault, although since you did make a chance--you put on a tigris, which is an odd thing to do---I would take tigris back off and try to kick it out of recovery and boot without tigris, if failed, try a new tigris and then restore.

Comment

Working...
        X