Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPad 5 home button not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad 5 home button not working

Iv got one of the new iPad 5's in if thats the correct term. Not the pro 9.7, the other one with the air 1 style screen.....that just happens to have no schemetic for it argh.
    The home flex looks to be in fine condition, I'm not overly sure if they work with the older buttons or not as the connector is exactly the same (yes I know one has Touch ID and the other doesn't but as it's a hash of the air 1 I'm just wondering if they used the same button press lines.

does anyone have any diode mode readings for this model or know where the traces go to ?.

i suppose il take a look at the air 1 schemetic in a moment and see if I can figure anything out.
Working...
X