Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPhone 6 Keeps Searching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 6 Keeps Searching

Got a new case! I do not know the history of this phone. There are no prior repair attempts on the logic board and no water damage.
    The iPhone is booting perfectly on DCPS and in the settings the ICCID, IMEI and Baseband are present and looking as they should.

I started to probe around on diode mode and found nothing. When the phone is powered on i started to measure the voltages on the power lines and found
    that U_QPOET is being powered on by L4002_RF and L4001_RF but there are no output voltages present: VPA_ET and VPA_APT.
    They are present on my known good logic board iPhone 6. This is why i replaced U_QPOET but unfortunately still no output voltages and no signal.

Does someone needs to tell U_QPOET to start in order to working?

I'm not sure where to go from here. Any help would be great!

Last edited by GuruFix; 06-08-2018, 10:38 AM.

Baseband issues can be very open ended with no clue, so in general practical Repair says start with the signature problems for that model—which is reballing baseband cpu with u1, v1 jumpers from flexion faults

Comment

• GuruFix
      GuruFix commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed by 2 jumpers! Thanks
Working...
X