Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iphone 7 intel sort booting error 4013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone 7 intel sort booting error 4013

hi i have 3 iphone 7 all have same issue its intel and in power z tool its going 0.70A up and drooping, all connector diode mode reading normal not understanding what could be a problem i replaced baseband power ic but its not helping looking for help thanks
    Attached Files

I still haven't seen an intel one fail. The last one I had that was intel with a "baseband style boot loop" had a hot spot that I thought was a short near the fault line, but I did not have a known good to compare to at the time. I handed it to my coworker and she restored it (it had failed with error 4013 many times) and it passed. WTF.

Definitely rule out tristar, after that there is no more experience base and it will be quite open-ended. Let us know what you find. If you have 3 of anything that is a great position, although laborious. Start seeing what is in common between them that is different on a known good. Let us know what you find!

Comment

I found in one tristar faulty replaced and restored and done

2nt one have wife chip broken replaced and working fine now

3rd one after Tristar replaced restored and now just sort boot loop with 0.70A and drop no iTunes error anymore but still sort boot loop audio ic jumper done still same nothing getting hot will update when I find something

Comment

• Jessa_the_Professa
        Jessa_the_Professa commented
        Editing a comment
        Wifi chip was broken--as in it had a crack in it? And cracked wifi caused the short loop pattern you showed above on powerz?

yes its same as tristar loop,

Comment

I have 2 more IPhone 7 with same issues error 4013 tristar replaced but it’s not helping this time all power line checked but not shot found could be NAND it’s self? But as my experience iPhone 7 NAND not get faulty looking for help , I am working on it if I found something will update ,

Comment

Did you try to update to iOS12 beta ONE ?

Comment

Don’t update to iOS 12 beta one if you need data. It will wipe the phone

Comment

• Jessa_the_Professa
              Editing a comment
              Did you confirm this personally?

• Jessa_the_Professa
              Editing a comment
              I did two phones today successfully. I think we need more facts about the details of the reports that some have failed.

Yes I did it a few days ago and it wiped my data but want to hear something weird? Just did it again on a test phone and the data was still there. Looking through the iTunes logs I couldn’t find any differences

Comment

• Jessa_the_Professa
              Editing a comment
              What do you mean it wiped your data? That is very unusual and it is *really* difficult to imagine that there could possibly be a mechanism for this since the content of the ipsw does not change. Can you tell us all the details of the case where data was erased?
          Working...
          X