Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: https://forum.ipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

alternatives to destroyed ip7 home button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocVolt
    replied
    Interesting. Mine lack that but probably it is because I have yet to update it

Leave a comment:

• Stayboe
    replied
    Here is the link. Maybe you need to do an update. Or they have scaped that concept completely.

Leave a comment:

• DocVolt
    replied
    I have the pro1000s, i mostly use it to install bigger nands, but I did not see the home button thing, are you sure it is not just for the testing fixture? The one for different flats and stuff

Leave a comment:

• TiptonRepair
    replied
    If that device works, I will buy one instantly! One tiny slip with a screw driver can cost way more than this device....

Leave a comment:

• Stayboe
    replied
    I did see a jc pro1000s with a fingerprint icon on the screen, but as yet have not seen any test fixtures for it.

Leave a comment:

• TiptonRepair
    replied
    You can use 3Utools to turn on Assistive touch if you can't get to that screen We have had to use it a few times. Now if they will just let us unpair the original home button, that would be awesome!

Leave a comment:

• DocVolt
    replied
    Fuck apple for this bullshit. At least they got rid of it with the x

Leave a comment:

• Jessa_the_Professa
    replied
    Apple can replace the screen which will come with a new home button they can pair to the device. Or you can use assistive touch under accessibility settings on the device. For data recovery/passing update, we use this dongle.
    https://ipadrehab.ecwid.com/#!/iPhon...012/category=0

Leave a comment:

• Sly
    replied
    There's no covinient way to repair the iPhone 7 home button as far as I know.
    I beleive there is a dongle you can get that plugs into the charging port with a button on it.

Leave a comment:

• DocVolt
    started a topic alternatives to destroyed ip7 home button

alternatives to destroyed ip7 home button

i have an ip7 with cracked home button. the external part. no touch id detected by the phone on startup and no home button. is there ANY way to at least be able to get the home button to work as button?
Working...
X