Announcement

Collapse

ZXW 3.0--Need a Subscription or Help in English?

We have started selling ZXW 3.0 instant online licenses, and I wrote a blog post with clear instructions in English on how to setup and install Zxwtool and Microfish. Here: https://bit.ly/2WRAWwC
See more
See less

iphone 5s stuck on searching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone 5s stuck on searching

iphone 5s stuck on searching
    This happened after dissasembling and then reassembling a working iphone 5s motherboard out of and then back into the frame. This is my first time working on iphone 5s. Any ideas what I did/may have done wrong?

Ok I appear to have resolved this one. Make sure the top off the motherboard -3 - there is a copper plate on it (bottom and top is wedged betweeen 1 and 2. Don't lose 2 - it slides out easily! It's RF related so I think that was it ie Board top wasn't sitting on plate 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Another win for rule #1--you don't have a board problem unless you KNOW you don't have a parts problem. Keep going. The only advice I have is that every single person who fixes cell phones has had to cuss that tiny piece of metal. The important thing is that you noticed it. You can expect to make 1000 other tiny mistakes like this. It is normal and part of how we learn. What sets successful technicians apart is the troubleshooting mindset and the attention to notice that guy fell out. You're doing great!

Comment

Working...
      X