Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPhone SE 2020 restore Truetone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone SE 2020 restore Truetone

We got a few iPhone SE 2 (2020) that do not have truetone.
    They have original front cam/prox cable but they had a new screen in the past and they don't copied MTSN.
    With the tools we have a cannot read the MTSN with our known methods because it's locked by Apple?
    Is there a way to restore truetone?

You can use 3utools to read data stored on the NAND for truetone, then you can write this data to a Qianli iCopy tool using Qianli software

Comment

I don't think your right. The iPhone SE 2020 and later models the MtSN are locked by Apple, to my knownledge. 3utools and a another chinees program cannot read the data.

Or am i doing something wrong?
      See attachments for details.

This is a iPhone SE 2020 iOS 15.1
      Attached Files

Comment

Maybe not for 2020SE. My answer was generic for “what if I don’t have the native screen”. This isn’t a use case we see.

Comment

Working...
        X