Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: https://forum.ipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

Water Damaged Repairs Using Rice the RIGHT Way 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Damaged Repairs Using Rice the RIGHT Way 100%

Hey everyone,
    I'm very happy to share this new method that I have came up with over the last year of trial and error.
    Say goodbye to expensive ultrasonic cleaners, and sketchy chemicals, and say hello to an effective twist to a classical method of water damage repairs that will get all the water out of those difficult to reach spots very easily.

The method is simple, but a little long to write so I made a quick video showcasing how we have started to repair our water damage devices at the shop.
    Hope it helps!

Well done on your video. Who knew this amazing trick? I will also share that I clicked on the thumbnail in your video for that Jack guy cooking a steak dredged in a pound of salt and now I'm going to cook a steak this week dredged in a pound of salt. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
    X