Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

ZXWTools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZXWTools

Hi, i have problems working with this tool because many time the schematics will not open with errors/hung etc.
    What is the best way to use this software? I'am using Windows 10. thanks!

Any useful error messages or are they all in another language? I've used it successfully on Windows 10 for quite a while now. Occasionally it fails to start once or twice but usually gets there. How reliable is your internet connection? Could be a firewall issue either? Does the program always open but just fail to load the schematics?

Comment

You have to manually set the server location

Comment

Ok thanks i will check firewall and the location!

Comment

Most people don't use Blackfish for schematics, the strength of zxw is the boardview. You can search the Internet by board number and find most schematics on google, then open them in any PDF reader

Comment

Ok thanks, have someone a package of those PDF files? that will save time for me to search the internet. Maybe in a zippfile to [email protected]?

Comment

I use blackfish because of the integration just right click on ZXW the component you want and search directly on the schematics but every time you get an error you have to delete the folder and unzip it again.

Comment

good day,

as anybody have same issue with zxw tool it's show updating, but stuck and told to download from website, but it's same tool version ?
                thx for response

Comment

Originally posted by Gileradna View Post
                  good day,

as anybody have same issue with zxw tool it's show updating, but stuck and told to download from website, but it's same tool version ?
                  thx for response
                  Ditto here, what is going on? Even I unpacked using 7zip a new one over the old zxw (replace all files). No difference.

Cheers, TVtechcellphone

Comment

Originally posted by TVtechcellphone View Post

Ditto here, what is going on? Even I unpacked using 7zip a new one over the old zxw (replace all files). No difference.

Cheers, TVtechcellphone

Hi.
                    i asked Zxw what is the issue, so they send me new zip file and zwx working, but fish doesn't only on old version

Comment

Go there and get your working 3.0 from mega. I had to do this too. Their zxwtool website download area is junk (before that, we used to have infected 2.6 before they cleaned it out).

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR0SCelw6B...SyPW--UcIEDOZ8

Comment

I recently moved my shop into a new space, and I forgot to unplug my ZXWTool dongle from my PC while moving it. It fell and snapped the PCB. I’m trying to locate where I bought my single from, but I can’t remember. Does anyone have a link to where I could purchase another?

I know I can use microsolderingsupply to renew, but they don’t seem to sell the actual dongle.

I also see there a ZXWTool 3.0 Subscription. Does that also require the dongle? I had previously been using 2.6, and it was fine, but if I can get 3.0 subscription and get it going without waiting for a dongle, that would be a lifesaver.SHAREit
                        Last edited by kalyubave92; 12-20-2020, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X