Announcement

Collapse

ZXW 3.0--Need a Subscription or Help in English?

We have started selling ZXW 3.0 instant online licenses, and I wrote a blog post with clear instructions in English on how to setup and install Zxwtool and Microfish. Here: https://bit.ly/2WRAWwC
See more
See less

iphone 8, Changed screen, touch not working, changed screen 2nd, stuck logo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have an iphone 8 plus came in dead condition i replaced the u2 ic and backs to work but no display im started to check on microscope i got a damaged filter and i replaced that phone works well but no touch working, actually its a china refurbised mobile, please any one can send me a original diode mode readings of lcd conector

Comment

If you face any type of TV-related problems and they make you feel very upset and you want to stop all these problems quickly, then you go with TV Repair service in Dubai they solve all the problems like sound problems, broken screens, and automatic off problems, Switch off, etc. For more information, you can visit our official webpage.

Comment

All this reminds me of my past experience with Iphone 7 - Either home not working, touch not working,bootloop, ect. Tried 2 OEM refurbished screens on it, both screens were good, at last phones origican screen decided to give no touch also, havent resolved the issue

Comment

pink is a terrible color

Last edited by Jessa_the_Professa; 10-18-2019, 12:50 AM.

Comment

I am a spammer
            Last edited by Jessa_the_Professa; 11-06-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

spammer mcspamface
              Last edited by Jessa_the_Professa; 11-07-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X