Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

galaxy s 7 active replacement screen no image just colored lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galaxy s 7 active replacement screen no image just colored lines

Working on replacing a s7 active screen. I have tried two screens from two different companies. Both look like the attached photo. The second screen i finally got and image and entered the passcode. The screen locked up after that. When i replaced it again it went back to no image just a pattern of lines. Has anyone seen this before? Other forums say that Mark Shaffer had the answer to this. Dont know if this is true or not. Thanks

Hey Cora,
    As a forum subscriber, try posting in the iPhone section (even though this is a galaxy). We don't always see every post made in this section. I remember that we did recently have a frozen image s7, i'll ask mark if he's ever seen this problem. In general it is not unreasonable to try and troubleshoot image starting at the connector.

Comment

• Cora
      Cora commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jessa.

I'm moving carriers and have to upgrade my phone from the S7 unfortunately. It's treated me well for many years and so Id like something similar.

I want a headphone jack, Android OS, a microSD card slot and a decent camera.essay writer What are my best options?

Thanks
    Last edited by JaggerLegend; 05-13-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X