Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

iPad Air 1 locks itself randomly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Air 1 locks itself randomly

Hi All
    fixed an iPad Air 1 with new Digitiser, customer returned it saying that the iPad randomly locks itself while in use. What could be the issue? Could the replacement digitiser be causing this?

Whenever you replace something and there's a new problem then it is "the thing you just did"---until you've ruled that out. This one is the part until you prove that it is not.

Comment

I notice even when browsing the web in safari (just basic sites, like truenas documentation, for example) and one eight minute YouTube video in app that my battery drops 20%. I’ve only had it for six days, so essay writer I still need to find out more, but it doesn’t really seem to be that tanky battery I expected.

Please let me know if I have any confirmation bias or what’s going on. I would honestly like to hear experiences from other iPad Air 4 users.

So far I’m loving this device, it’s my second iPad since the iPad 4! The pencil is really cool
      Last edited by BronxCruz; 05-10-2021, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X