Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the NEW iPad Rehab Forum! Everyone is welcome to read posts and learn for free. If you'd like to post your own question on the forum, please click "register" above or go here: http://forum.mendonipadrehab.com/register to enroll as a paid subscriber for $29/mo for unlimited access to our forum support and private signature failure section.
See more
See less

Zxw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zxw

2019 Update: Zxwtools now requires a username password--see our blog article: https://www.ipadrehab.com/article.cfm?ArticleNumber=39

ZXW tools at present not opening for me

I get a dialog box when I open ZXW ??

See image

Anyone know the reason for this ??
    Jessa_the_Professa
    Last edited by Jessa_the_Professa; 07-13-2019, 01:29 AM.

It's trying to auto update.....which it's really crap at. Download the latest version from the website and install that, then it'll open.

Comment

I was thinking it may be that however the status shown does not move and clicking on the link goes to a china site. So what do you download from there??

I thought it updated automatically without having to do it yourself??

See image

Comment

• crea2k
        crea2k
        Friendly Contributor
        crea2k commented
        Editing a comment
        It's supposed to update automatically but never has. It's one thing that's broken on it they never fixed.

I downloaded from this site and it worked

https://www.microsoldering.com/zxw-t...ngle-download/

The lasted version is
      What has been changed anyone know??

Thanks

Comment

The Chinese site it sent you too is the correct one, as it's made by a chinese company. You just need to use google translate to read it that's all. There is a changelog on that website I think. On the iPhone 7 plus or 8 plus you can now view all the traces of you turn one of the layers on.

Comment

WARNING INFECTED

That 2.6 and blackfish 2.0 is infected. Confirmed on two computers each individually downloaded on them after extracting it with 7zip to a new folder and did not execute it. On one computer I tried 3 times, same thing.

Can someone give a message to ZXW developer to fix this? Even their ZXW website also infected.

Cheers,

Comment

Sorry, I was unable to use 2.4 instead which is clean and would not download updates either.

The 2.6 with 2.0 blackfish does have multiple infections in all the executables. After deleted right files, the other executables was also embedded with infection as well. Windows 10 killed all the infections leaving me with files without any executables at all. What good without the programs?
          This is not nice. I'll not able to do so till it is cleaned up first, or a way to spay that evil pooch.

Cheers,

Comment

why not use a good Antivirus

windows 10 is not a great operating system It causes a huge amount of issues
            eDigitCom
            Friendly Contributor
            Last edited by eDigitCom; 07-20-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Just use a pc that you only use for schemtics etc, then it really doesnt matter if its filled with viruses, as there is no personal info to steal on it

Comment

I now have the same issue with the version 2.6 My antivirus will not let it run and removes the treat

I had no problem with 2.5

Comment

Add it to the AV exceptions list

Comment

Working...
                  X