Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCPRO1000S NAND programmer and modules. A necessary tool for a repair shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCPRO1000S NAND programmer and modules. A necessary tool for a repair shop?

My understanding is that this tool with the appropriate module for iPhone 7 can resolve bootlooping issues when there is a corruption in NAND? You can copy the signature? from the bad NAND to a good one from a donor motherboard, potentially perform memory upgrades. The base unit is a nominal cost but with all the modules for the various iphones can add up to a sizeable cost. Has anyone had any experience of this tool? And my bottom line question is …. is it worth getting one of these for a bread and buttter (no frills) repair shop?

Most microsolderers have a JC programmer--however, you'll want to let things settle for a week or so after the release of the "don't have to desolder the NAND" breakthrough coming out now.

Comment

I'm still poised to buy one of these... actually the module that allows NAND for 5SE, 6S, 7 - the JC PCIE Programmer P7. After learning on an STS Telecom video that it can connected via USB and used directly with software loaded onto one's PC via USB (making the base unit unnecessary). But I'm not familiar with this dont have to desolder NAND breakthrough.... is there a link to it?

Comment

Working...
    X